Coronavirus Pandemic @ 24 Mar 2020
- There is no public celebration of Masses.
- Private celebration by the clergy alone – no additional people present.
- All public worship is suspended – no public worship.
- Churches, chapels and associated halls are closed to the public.
- immediate effect;
- and remain in place until further notice.
The Catholic Church in England and Wales, is following the national guidance and following the Prime Minister’s address to the Nation on 23 Mar, all churches are close to the public until further notice.
The Church is closed, NOT OPEN as of today (24 March 2020) and is no longer open for personal prayer before the Blessed Sacrament, as before.
For further information please visit:
Please also view/download:
Whilst there is no public celebration of Masses, public worships or gatherings at St. Mary’s; please join on-line for Masses and prayers.
Click the link below:
The link/”watch Mass live” are also available direct from this parish web site:
Please follow the official directive to stay at home and all health information:
In the meantime:
- it is still the Year of the Word, so let’s be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer (Rom: 12:12) as we pray without ceasing (1 Thess 5: 17) and are raised up by Psalm 91.
- The Holy Father calls the world to Pray in response to Coronavirus
Wed 25 Mar 2020 The Annunciation of Our Lord Say the Our Father @ 12 noon
- We are also consecrated to Our Lady and as we prepare for the Rededication of England as the Dowry of Our Lady, do join on-line
Sun 29 Mar @ 12 noon https://www.behold2020.com/ We fly to thy patronage, O holy Mother of God; despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us always from all dangers, O glorious and blessed Virgin.